There are many resources for CoDA outreach service work and support.
Do you have a general CoDA question that has not been answered by the website? Here’s how to get assistance:
- Via email: Please email your question to email@example.com. A CoDA service volunteer will respond by email.
- By phone (in English): US- (602) 277-7991; Toll free: (888) 444-2359
- By phone (in Spanish): US- (888) 444-2379 (Spanish toll free)
Intergroups, Voting Entities (VE), and national CoDA organizations all have a wealth of experience in outreach service. Contact your local Intergroup or VE for more information. Also visit individual CoDA websites around the world for more resources.
Developing your own Outreach Committee at a local, regional, or national level is a wonderful way to carry the message. Feel free to use any resources in the Outreach Resource Guide to do outreach service and please share your resources with us (see Submissions page).
Other CoDA Committees: As our primary purpose is to “carry the message to the codependent who still suffers,” many CoDA committees do outreach to the codependent who still suffers. The following CoDA committees have carrying the message as a primary responsibility:
- Spanish Outreach Committee: Outreach to Spanish-speaking communities worldwide. For inquiries to this committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitals and Institutions Committee (H&I): Provide support for those carrying the message to the codependent who is incarcerated or in a hospital or other institution. For inquiries to this committee, please email email@example.com
List of CoDA Standing Committees (as of July 2015):
- CoDA Events Committee
- CoDA Literature Committee
- Communications Committee
- Co-NNections© Committee
- Finance Committee
- Hospitals and Institutions
- Issues Mediation Committee
- Outreach Committee
- Service Structure Committee
- Spanish Outreach Committee
- Translation Management Committee
- World Connections Committee
FEEDBACK & SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS PAGE: The Outreach Resource Guide (ORG) is a work in progress which depends on contributions from you, our fellowship members. Please submit suggestions and materials by going to the Submissions page for further instructions.